INSTAGRAM: CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
We are currently seeking submissions for FPN's instagram account from all Feminist-Minded artists. FPN is interested in reviewing lens-based work of all thematics and styles. We encourage submissions from members of equity-seeking communities including women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities/expressions.
We are always looking for new artists to feature. Share with us your work (completed or in-progress) to be considered.
Theme: Reading List
What is on your reading list? Send us interesting images of books (fiction/theory/biography...) you have enjoyed or are excited to start!
- your name and instagram handle
- your website
- 1 to 10 jpgs for consideration (10" on the longest side at 100 dpi)
- if applicable title(s) & date(s) of the work or book
- any organizations or individuals you want tagged (if submitting a book, please include the author's website or instagram handle)
- optional: a brief bio and/or artist statement
-optional: any upcoming events or publications
Email your submission to feministphotographynetwork @ gmail.com and include the theme of the call within your subject line. If you are submitting to more than one theme, please send separate submissions for each theme.
Please note, we are a small team and it may require some time before we are able to get back to you.
Left: Naoise Dunne, from the 'Staycation' series