INSTAGRAM: CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
We are always seeking submissions for FPN's instagram account from all Feminist-Minded artists. FPN is interested in reviewing lens-based work of all thematics and styles. We encourage submissions from members of equity-seeking communities including women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities/expressions.
Share with us your work (completed or in-progress) to be considered.
- your name and instagram handle
- your website
- 1 to 10 jpgs for consideration (10" on the longest side at 100 dpi)
- if applicable title(s) & date(s) of the work or book
- any organizations or individuals you want tagged
- optional: a brief bio and/or artist statement
-optional: any upcoming events or publications
Email your submission to feministphotographynetwork @ gmail.com Please note, we are a small team and it may require some time before we are able to get back to you.
Left: Naoise Dunne, from the 'Staycation' series